Smaller House, Larger Life provides consultation, design, engineering, permitting and construction services to help our customers actualize a smaller house; be it a tiny house on a trailer, a backyard cottage for your parents or children, or just a more efficient dwelling for you and your family.
Here’s a look at what we offer:
General Consultation may include:
- Assessing your needs and style to help you define basic specs
- Building code compliance: what to know before you start
- Pitfalls to avoid and important items to include
- Construction methods: planning for cost-savings, now and into the future
Marcus just prepared a client to present his plans to his county building review committee and inspectors. Armed with pertinent local and state knowledge, provided by Marcus, the client won approval on his concept plans using a non-standard design and will start building soon.
General consultation services are $60/hr. Call Marcus at 828-407-0899 to schedule an appointment.
Advanced Consultation in design and engineering:
- Creative design plans
- Site planning
- Regulatory compliance research
- Engineering design and calculations
Design and engineering services are $125/hr. Call Marcus at 828-407-0899 to schedule an appointment.
Have something else in mind? Contact Marcus.